Friday, November 20, 2009

Cory Mo, Troublesum, Pill & Mike Flow- "Beats & Lyrics"



Here's a new ditty, courtesy of my homeboy, Cory Mo. Does pressing the record button a couple of times qualify as engineering? Yeah, I didn't think so. Anyways, I was around while Cory was dropping his verse (hit the record button a couple of times) and was supposed to hop on it. Unfortunately, I was bullshitting that day and promptly got bumped.

Anyhoo, Pill, Mike Flow and Troublesum also show up on this track. I think Troublesum might have the best verse too. Girls rule.


2 comments:

boi-dan said...

Yeah, I always wanted to hear more of Troublesum after her verse on Lil C's Keep On Stackin' 4.

That whole CD is for the go-getters.

Anonymous said...

I agree TroubleSum does have the best vrs...With the right label behind her she can def be one of the great forces to bring female rap back.

Pam