Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Nicolay featuring Carlitta Durand- "Lose Your Way"


http://www.nicolaymusic.com/media/downloads/nicolay_feat_carlitta_durand-lose_your_way.mp3

This is from Nicolay's upcoming project, City Lights Vol. 2: Sibuya. It's a warm, airy jam. Nic and Phonte have taken their musical collaborations as the Foreign Exchange to the next level, and formed a "label." Both of them are pretty anti-industry from what I've gathered (hence the use of quotations) so this label endeavor should be interesting, and really, a breath of fresh air. I'm excited to see what their going to do. So far, Carlitta and Zo! are both signed, and I'm especially anxious to hear what Carlitta does. I really dig her mixtape, Carlitta's Way, and I think with more focused production, she could really be a force.

Only one request for FE-- please don't sign any rappers.

No comments: