Monday, August 25, 2008

Killer Mike Sunday Morning Masacre (Number 3)




This is a creative series... I mean, I know Crooked I did it with his weekly series, but Mike took it a step further. I guess he's honing in on his God given skills- the gift of gab. He has a logo that I would've pulled, but, to be honest, I'm not overly interested in putting a huge picture of any woman's ass up on this blog- even if it is in the name of art. Sorry, ya'll.

At any rate, this week he's on my favorite rapper ever's track, "Never" and is his regular quotable self.

http://www.zshare.net/audio/17569034c1e334e7/

I think as more people start to catch on to Mike, he's quickly becoming the new Internet rap-craze guy to endorse-- like LB, the Cool Kids, Lupe Fiasco, Jay Electronica, etc. were in their respective Cyber World heydays. I just hope that people actually listen to this guy in more than snippet-fashion.

No comments: