Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Esthero at the Loft this Saturday


So, the show on Monday at Variety Playhouse with Janelle Monae, Gnarls Barkley and Dallas Austin has been canceled. Which sucks. BUT... Esthero will be here on Saturday at the Loft for Musical Mutiny 2008. Yiryah and blackcowboy will also perform. Honestly, I wasn't hip to them, but I really dig what I have heard of Yiryah.

I've never seen Esthero live (I know, I know) but I do remember when I first really got introduced to her, even though I was late. It was on Goodie MOB's "The World I Know" from the Slam soundtrack. That shit jammed.

1 comment:

FireBrand said...

I am so mad I have to miss this.

I *could* drop in before work, but I know me. Time will fly and I'll be late as hell.

lol.

Kai Alce is also playing tonight. So upset to miss both of these.