Monday, March 24, 2008

Cuz I Hustle~Scar


I actually meant to post this last week when I first got the link, but oh well. HERE is a new song from Vawn featuring my homie Scar. Scar is JAMMING on this track (he's makes it really)-- I'm predicting it to be a summertime heater.

Of course, I'm always rooting for Scar. We used to sell CDs and tapes together back in the day at Peppermint Music (now Soundshop) in WestEnd Mall. I could tell you some stories about working at WestEnd for four years during college-- including one particularly colorful tale about my '72 Dodge Polara, Big Dookie, getting shot up in the parking lot. But I'll save that for another day.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
This isn't Big Dookie, he was dookie green/brownish.

Anyways, I caught up with Scar a few weeks ago-- I did a feature on him in the upcoming issue of AUC Magazine and he has a lot going on right now... Not only did he lace the hook on the aforementioned ditty, but he also has the second single on John Legend's upcoming album (my boy is an incredible writer) and is in the studio with Usher as well. Anyhoo- he's been doing a lot of shows around the A—I strongly suggest you catch him while you're still able to see him for $7-$10.

No comments: