Monday, February 11, 2008

Is It Me (part 6)


Is it me or... Is anyone else tired of this ^^^ Nigger? Like, really dude... the hell you talkin' bout? I think a trip to Africa is in order.

Is it me or... Is anyone else who could give a crap about the New York Giants still happy as hell they beat Bill BilliCheat?

Is it me or... Is anyone else watching the presidential debates with anticipation like it's the NBA playoffs?

Is it me or... On the same note, does anyone else still think this whole shit is a farce?

Is it me or... Is anyone else wondering when black women started carrying around those ugly little dogs like a fake ass Paris Hilton's? That shit is not chic, or couture. It's annoying as hell. Damn clones.

Is it me or... Is anyone else still tired of "hipsters?"

Is it me or... Does anyone else think that the $600-$800 tax rebate Bush is offering ain't actually gonna do shit for the economy?

Is it me or... Is anyone else happy as hell to be getting it anyway?

Is it me or... Does anyone else think the Suns trading The Matrix for old ass, toe cramping Shaq was the dumbest move this side of the notorious Atlanta Dominque scandal?

Is it me or... Is anyone else on Aaron McGruder's jock right now? Dude is hee-larious. And cute. Hee.

Is it me or... Does anyone else hope the writer's strike ends soon? Reality television has gone to other worldly levels of retardation.

2 comments:

Torrance Stephens bka All-Mi-T said...

im with u. nice blog, i wrote about a similar topic a few days ago. do check me out sometimes and fell free to add me to your blog roll if u like what read. nice blog chk me out some times he has a Coretta.
a penchant 4 commitment

The father of Jim Crow

Monk said...

I'm sick of hipsters...not neccessarily sick of Nas though. Honestly, I never cared that much about the dude to be sick of him. I guess because I think that "Illmatic" is the most overrated Hip Hop albums in HISTORY. But anyways...

I'll be happy to get a tax refund, but the skeptic in me says that we won't see that much for some reason...if we see it at all.

my pennies...